Downtown Boulder food event spotlights restaurants.
The weather forecast for this coming weekend is uninspiring, but I hope the weathercasters are wrong and this Sunday afternoon is dry. The seventh annual Taste of Pearl is a picaresque event with 15 Boulder restaurants paired with 15 Colorado wineries that are hosted in 15 of downtown Boulder’s best boutiques and galleries.
Attendees will enjoy a stroll from one location to the next a lot more if it is not raining. It takes place on April 17 from 2 to 6 p.m. in the heart of what is called “America’s foodiest town.” Click here for participating restaurants and here for participating wineries.
VIP tickets are sold out, but some general tickets are still available for $65 if bought online, and a limited number may be on sale for $70 the day of the event at the Visitor Information Center(1301 Pearl Street in front of the courthouse).
- Samples of food and wine from all participating restaurants and wineries.
- Keepsake wine glass.
- A re-usable wine carry bag.
- A compostable, re-usable wine plate to hold your wine glass while tasting the food.
- $5 off a bottle of wine from one of the participating wineries.
- Special Offers for event attendees at hosting retail locations (including drawings, free gifts with purchase, discounts and more).