Ten Denver restaurants that opened in 2013 make the list.
I always look forward to 5280 Magazine’s March issue with its list of the area’s best new restaurants. Instead of eight, the magazine this year selected ten, all with Denver zip codes, that food editor Amanda Faison noted, “half of them opened in neighborhoods the last year were hardly dining destinations (the southern stretch of Ballpark, the northern border of RiNo, North City Park). Click here for a slide show of the year’s top 1- newbies, which are:
- Acorn. Located in The Source, 3350 Brighton Blvd.; 720-542-3721.
- Lower48 Kitchen. 2020 Lawrence St.; 303-942-0262.
- The Curtis Club. 2100 Curtis St.; 720-420-9898.
- Los Chingones. 2461 Larimer St., 303-295-0686.
- Café Max. 2412 E. Colfax Ave.; 303-333-0003.
- The Plimoth. 2335 28th Ave.; 303-297-1215.
- Session Kitchen. 1518 S. Pearl St.; 720-763-3387.
- Old Major. 3316 Tejon St.; 720-420-0622.
- Olive + Finch. 1552 E. 17th Ave.; 303-832-8663.
- Beast & Bottle. 719 E. 17th Ave.; 303-623-3223.