Leigh Sullivan’s selection of “five more.”
A decade ago, Denver restaurant consultant Leigh Sullivan established Denver FIVE (which now appears to be FIVE Colorado) to showcase the culinary talent in the Mile High City. Now in its 10th season, the list has been expanded to include a beverage team. Also, the culinary team includes an alumnus from a past season.
2017 FIVE Culinary Team
- Darrel Truett. Alumnus chef, executive chef, Barolo Grill.
- Elan Wenzel. Sushi Sasa, Chefs Custom Cutlery.
- Samm Sherman. Pastry chef (formerly Root Down, LInger, Ophelia’s).
- Mark Dym. Racca’s Pizzeria Napoletana.
- Duane Walker, Big Red Restaurant Group.2017 FIVE Beverage Team
- Steven Waters, cocktail (no other information provided).
- Ryan Fletter, Advanced Sommelier, Court of Master Sommeliers, owner, Barolo Grill.