Go Fish! tasting event on Wednesday.
Top Denver chefs are coming together on Wednesday, August 26 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at Baur’s Restaurant and Listening Lounge. The first Go Fish! Sustainable Seafood Tasting Event is described as a “luxurious strolling dinner” that includes ocean-friendly fish donated by Seattle Fish Co. — with gourmet beer wine and cocktails as well. The focus is on sustainable ingredients as identified by the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s wonderful Seafood Watch program. During this fishy feast, guests can sample dishes by some of the top restaurants and chefs in Denver, including acknowledged local seafood specialists. The event is open to the public. Click here to purchase tickets ($40).
- Dory Ford, Baur’s Restaurant and AQUA TERRA Culinary.
- Sheila Lucero, Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar.
- Kelly Whitaker, Basta and Cart-Driver.
- Robert Grant, Baur’s Restaurant and Listening Lounge.
- Alex Seidel, Fruition.
- Troy Guard, Guard & Grace and others.
- Paul Reilly, Beast + Bottle.
- Shaun Motoda, TAG Raw Bar.
- Matt Vawter, Mercantile Dining & Provision.
- Kyle Mendenhall, The Kitchen Community.
- Kevin Grossi, LOLA.
Bauer’s is at 1512 Curtis Street, Denver; 303-615-4000.